Huntsville, Alabama

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

I finally got my $60, took almost 2 months they held my money.Finally got the heat strip a little over a week ago.

Contractor redoing the part between hvac and house before it can close out. This company didn't do anything but lie day in and day out to appease me while they looked for the cheapest way to get the job done. Emergency called in 7/27 and it took 2 months to get the hvac and install it and refund my illegal money they took from me by charging me a co pay twice. ORHP justified why it took 2 months but I give up.

It is the sorriest company I have ever had and I have cancelled them for good. I intend on warning all realtors not to recommend them for home repair service.

THEY SUCK.Anyone in their right mind would never go through what they put me trough in the 100+ degree in my home while they lied about everything and got nothing done on time.

Update by user Aug 29, 2016

I have sent copies of money I had to pay twice for the same hvac system. I am required to pay a one time $60 until problem is fixed and they charge me illegally.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2016

I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my money they took illegally.I have been trying to get a refund since 7/30/2016.

All I get from them is that they are working on it. It didn't take them a month to get my money illegally, why is it taking over a month and they still can't figure out how to refund my money. the money would come in handy for groceries. Also they still haven't sent Early Services the heat strip for the HVAC system so I doubt I will have heat when cold sets in.

I desperate need help getting my money and the heat strip.thank you

Review about: Old Republic Home Protection Plan.

2.0
Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Old Republic Home Warranty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.