Torre Del Lago, Tuscany

Buonasera, ho ordinato un secondo abito da sposa, numero ordine: k60317226231.A differenza del primo, praticamente perfetto, la lunghezza di quest'ultimo era sbagliata di quasi 20 cm.

Eliminare la parte finale non mi è possibile perché è dove vi è tutto il ricamo. Cosa devo fare per avere l'abito delle giuste dimensioni? Potete sistemarlo?

Mi occorrerebbe massimo entro il 6 giugno.Allego foto.

Grazie,

Letizia Ceccarini.

Review about: Abito Sposa Romantico In Tulle Omerale Bassa Pudica.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Okmi Wedding Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Okmi?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more