I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them.The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect with them and I follow their rule how to do so.

Related: Okcupid Account Review from Hoboken, New Jersey

I told them where they could find the guy picture on a scammers website, gave him his name as well as his email address and where they can find more info on another website with all the same picture. I told them the guy was a Nigerian with a European picture and gave him the guy picture the Nigerian was using real name. It seems OK Cupid celebrates scammers and I'm the bad guy for turning him in. The guy name is Mark Williams look him up and you'll see someone stolen his identity using it to scam money from women on these dating sites.

The guy real name is Leon Pikor you can check out his YouTube and see other people are commenting on YouTube about it.Photos of Mark Williams aka Leon Pikor / markwilliams140@yahoo.com

Review about: Okcupid Account.

I liked: Hmmmm.

I didn't like: Worst website i have ever been on, Lack of customer support, Way they handle things, Do not appericate honest people looking for true love, Canceled me for reporting a scammer which i can prove.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Okcupid Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Get rid of OKCupid because it's unfair to all people, the house scammers and rip people off. Not a honest company for anyone looking for true love.

Had an Experience with Okcupid?

Comments

Sexy_SandraD

I'm not shocked that this happened to you.I reported a transsexual male for using a female profile on AFF and my account was deactivated by the site.

They never provided a reason, but I suspect there is a connection.Good luck with the scammer.