Staten Island, New York

STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPID…HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???…HACKING???…POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF ONE DERANGED CYBERSTALKER…AS YOU CAN SEE THEY REFUSE TO LET IT GO BY STILL SPEAKING ABOUT ME AND POSTING THINGS ABOUT ME ON THE NET THAT ARE UNTRUE, SLANDEROUS, AND DEFAMING…THEREFORE MAKING THEM OBSESSED ABOUT ME…TYPICAL BEHAVIOR OF A CYBERSTALKER/HACKER/PREDATOR…SINCE THIS PREDATOR KEEPS SEARCHING AND FINDING ME ON THE NET I HAD TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY AND MAKE OTHER ANNONYMOUS ACCOUNTS AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS SO THEY CAN LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THEY STILL FAIL TO DISMISS THE ISSUE AND LEAVE ME ALONE…A TYPICAL CYBERSTALKER LIKES TO TWIST THINGS AROUND AND MAKE YOU THE STALKER OR THE LOON BY MANIPULATING YOUR WORDS OR THE TRUTH TO MAKE THEM THE VICTIM AND MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY…ONCE AGAIN THIS IS TYPICAL CYBERSTALKING BEHAVIOR…THEY EVEN TOOK MY YOUTUBE VIDEO AND COMBINED IT WITH A COOLIO SONG POSSIBLY INSINUATING I AM A TROUBLED CHILD WHEN IN REALITY THE PERSON DOING ALL THESE ACTIONS AGAINST ME IS SUPER DILUDED AND TROUBLED…FURTHERMORE WE HAVE TO SIMILAR STATEMENTS MADE FROM TWO SEPARATE PROFILES POSSIBLY PROVING THAT IT IS ONE STALKER WITH MANY PROFILES TALKING TO THEMSELVES ALL DAY LONG WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES A TRUE CHAMELEON AND LOOKING FOR VICTIMS TO ABUSE AND PROJECT THEIR ISSUES ON…THE QUESTION HERE IS WHY DOESN'T THIS UNFIT PERSON LEAVE ME ALONE IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE A CYBERSTALKER THAT IS OBSESSED WITH ME AND I AM POSTING THIS TO MAKE EVERYONE AWARE OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TOO…THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME THE LOON THIS MAKES ME THE VICIMIZED HUMANITARIAN HERE…AND LIKE I SAID A TYPICAL CYBERSTALKER ENJOYS VICTIMIZING HIS VICTIMS OVER AND OVER PLUS THERE ARE OTHER VICTIMS THAT HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS ISSUE ON THE SITE…CLEARLY THIS IS AN EXISTING ISSUE…SO WHY DOES OKCUPID ALLOW THIS AGAIN???…POSSIBLY TO KEEP THE SITE FUNCTIONING TO ENTICE PEOPLE TO GO ON IT AND GET TRAPPED…BUT HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO ON FOR???…PEOPLE WON'T STAND FOR THIS MUCH LONGER AND YOU HAVE TO EXPECT SOMEONE TO VOICE THIS JUST LIKE I AM…WHAT KIND OF MARKETING SKILLS ARE THESE, WHEN ONE HAS SUCH PRISTINE EDUCATIONAL BACKROUND???…THEY CAUSED THIS PROBLEM AND WE WOULDN'T BE HERE IF THEY NEVER STARTED IT…THEY ALSO TRY TO ACCUSE MATCH.COM FOR THIS EVENT BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MATCH.COM…SO CAN WE SAY PARANOIA SETS IN ON THEIR PART HERE??? POSSIBLY….THEY ALSO CLAIM MY PHOTO AND I ARE FAKE…THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A NORMAL CHARACTER…MY PHOTO AND YOUTUBE VIDEO ARE REAL…IF HE IS FAKE LIKE HE STATES THEN WHY BE ON A DATING SITE WHERE REAL PEOPLE JUST MIGHT BE SEARCHING FOR AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING TO DATE…PLUS IF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MATES, NOBODY WANTS TO SPEAK TO A FAKE PROFILE BECAUSE IT'S IS MISLEADING AND MESSES WITH ONES EMOTIONS AND MIND… IF THE DATING SITE IS DOING BAD AND THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO SUCH PETTY TACTICS THEN IT MIGHT BE TIME TO SHUT THE SITE DOWN AND FACE REALITY…IF THE SITE IS DOING GREAT THEN HATS OFF BUT THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO END…EVERYTIME I MAKE A COMPLAINT THIS UNFORTUNATLEY FEEDS INTO THE CYBERSTALKERS OBSESSION BECAUSE THEY FIND ME AND THEY LOOK TO KEEP THE CONVO CONTINUING OR IN THEIR CONFUSED WORLD THE RELATIONSHIP GOING ON THE INTERNET BY SEEKING MY ATTENTION THAT THEY CRAVE…TYPICAL CYBERSTALKING BEHAVIOR…THEY CONFUSE REALITY WITH CYBER…IT IS ALSO A CRIME…BUT HOW LONG DO THEY PLAN ON CYBERSTALKING ME FOR??? GET OVER THE OBSESSION…AND GET THIS PARASITE THE CLINICAL PSYCHIATRIC HELP THAT THEY DESPERATLY NEED…

Related: Okcupid - Do NOT engage with user eddie-gora - stalker

Review about: Okcupid.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Okcupid Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Okcupid?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1088833

your caps lock broken?

sascat101

This person would of only found you because your pictures were elsewhere (linked to other accounts/places online) or your username was.So it is more down to you leaving yourself open to the harassment.

It actually is not Okcupids fault at all that this happened.

The person probably reverse image searched your pictures and also searched your name.It's not hard