Oh La La - The worst manicure and pedicure
I just moved to miami lakes,the husband recommended OH LA LA salon where i had the worst manicure and pedicure ever in my life. It was so unprofessional,a kid would have done a better job.
the cuticles were not touched, the nails were filed in a zigzag way,the nail polish was all over my fingers ,and best of all the french white lines were from all sizes not to mention some broken tips.
this place is surely not affected by the economy regarding the prices.
i left fuming and had to spend two hours to redo the whole work again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Manicure
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."