Oh La La - The worst manicure and pedicure
I just moved to miami lakes,the husband recommended OH LA LA salon where i had the worst manicure and pedicure ever in my life. It was so unprofessional,a kid would have done a better job.
the cuticles were not touched, the nails were filed in a zigzag way,the nail polish was all over my fingers ,and best of all the french white lines were from all sizes not to mention some broken tips.
this place is surely not affected by the economy regarding the prices.
i left fuming and had to spend two hours to redo the whole work again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Manicure
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."