Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

On May 15, 2015 I ordered what should be 6 sets of MMS for $60.26.This was four and a half months ago and whenever I contact them by email, I get the same response "Awaiting Shipment".

I also call by phone and left a message. I received no response. Where's my order? If not, where's my money?

I am very frustrated but haven't given up for I will not take this loss. My anger is with the lack of service and what appears to be a company who just stole my money.

I simply want a response.Even more so, just send me my order.

Review about: Mms.

I didn't like: Fact that they did not deliver my last order at all.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $60
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Oceans Lab Worldwide?

Comments

krazykaren
Richmond, Texas, United States #1089151

Use H2o Air water Americas they are a legit MMS dealer

Progene U.S.A-White Collar Scam Progene "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Review about Advocare Mns C Supplement from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more