Ocean State Job Lot - Poor sewing , craftmanship, material on screen room
We purchased a screen room for our deck a couple months ago.We installed it this past week and it has several defects ranging from holes in the screen, seams coming apart at corners and almost all other sewed areas as well as loops to hold the screen in place, not being sewed on at all.
We have bought at least 3 other screen rooms from you in the past and have been happy with them all but this one is coming apart before we even have had a chance to enjoy it at all. We would like a replacement or a full refund. Im not sold on a replacement unless it is a different kind or style as this one is obviously not worth the money spent, roughly $200 plus tax.
I have many pictures of the defects as well as the original receipt and can provide those upon request.I attached a few but the others are slightly larger than the 5MB limit.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Selection of products
What I disliked
- Fact that returns are not done at the store
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screen Room
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."