Ocean State Job Lot - Poor sewing , craftmanship, material on screen room
We purchased a screen room for our deck a couple months ago.We installed it this past week and it has several defects ranging from holes in the screen, seams coming apart at corners and almost all other sewed areas as well as loops to hold the screen in place, not being sewed on at all.
We have bought at least 3 other screen rooms from you in the past and have been happy with them all but this one is coming apart before we even have had a chance to enjoy it at all. We would like a replacement or a full refund. Im not sold on a replacement unless it is a different kind or style as this one is obviously not worth the money spent, roughly $200 plus tax.
I have many pictures of the defects as well as the original receipt and can provide those upon request.I attached a few but the others are slightly larger than the 5MB limit.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Selection of products
What I disliked
- Fact that returns are not done at the store
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screen Room
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."