This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
1.4

I started this review through Holland America Line (HAL) because that was the cruise I was on, Ocean Players Club owes me around $500. I have 12 open tickets with them right now For this money owed to me.

My first contact with them was in January, I have never received a personal email or phone call back from them, just an automatic email of which I have replied to numerous times, as well as filling out a form for the money they owe me from the cruise I took in November 2022. My husband also won $$, and he received his money in January. This company continues to ignore me, and ignore my emails, theres no phone number to call to contact them. However one number HAL gave me for them was a credit reporting agency.

They just gave my husband that number again today.

I have complained to Holland America, I have

complained to the casino through Holland America and guest relations, my next step is to report them to the Better Business Bureau. Long story short, Guest Relations from HAL, asked if they could mail us our casino checks since my husband and I were quarantined to our room after testing positive for COVID.

User's recommendation: If you win money on a cruise that contracts with Ocean Player Club, don’t leave the ship without your money because you will never receive it.

Ocean Players Club Pros: Entertainment.

Ocean Players Club Cons: No phone number, Extremely poor customer service, Do not answer emails, Do not respond to form from there own website.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Ocean Players Club Reviews