Cancun, Quintana Roo

Went to ocean dental cancun spent 15000.00 not pocket change went home and 3 wks later teeth shattered and crumbled after leaving several messages over 2 wks for Benny and Andy to call me I was frusterated and posted review on facebook after that they finally answer and agree t fix if I flew back so that's what I done and apn arrival they was rude and I should haveknew better but ask to speak to Dr Irma and she let me know right upfront how upset she was ver me psting on facebk.Well hello I was upset because I spent 15ooo dollars on teeth that crumbled and none wanted to return calls

Review about: All On 4.

I didn't like: Employees, Misleading information.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $15000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ocean Dental Cancun?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1251760

now my teeth allready broke again, i am pissed of, this is the 3rd time they are broken, i am posting on facebook the big problem they have being causing me, first the doctor that they hire to place implants, had problems with my rejected implant, which he needed to place again, now the plate that they did, has broken for the third time, i am really frustrated, i will be going to another clinic, one of the assistants, told me that they placed something near, new with the best doctors, i will post here, what was my experience.

to Anonymous #1272027

I'm sorry you had to go through all that at Irma Gavaldon's clinic, and thank you for posting the experience. Did you ever get together the money to have the work redone elsewhere? If yes, I hope results are so much better.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1248505

I've had several others break they are now super glued

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1224789

looks like the same woman from pictures on negative reviews for several other dentists. Guess competition must be fierce.

Manapinson
to Anonymous Abingdon, Virginia, United States #1278887

Your dreaming lol I have proof that I spent 15000 on this trash from ocean dental Cancún people beware