Oasis Park and Sell - This dealer "photoshops out" vehicle damage in Autotrader ads.
I bought a vehicle from Mr.Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader.
I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented, like someone ran over a curb, the tires were bald (impossible that they legitimately passed the inspection, the front seat was so ripped that you were sitting on metal, and there was a ton of body damage, including rust in the dents. Mr. Badruddin "doctored" the photos he posted on Autotrader, and essentially "photoshopped out" the body damage and the seat upholstery damage.
I have attached the photos to this complaint. You can see where the center console vinyl has been modified, the front seat, and the rear driver side, and back left corner.
I sent Mr. Badruddin a certified letter, requesting he refund a significant portion of my purchase price, and he failed to respond.
This will end up going to court as a Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuit, where damages can be tripled. If you're reading this, and have experienced similar, know that you have legal recourse. Undoubtedly, Mr. Badruddin is counting on us being too naive, or unmotivated, to pursue this in court.
For every one person that does, 20-40 do not. Thus, the tens of thousands of dollars that he bilks consumers out of, will barely be dented by an unfavorable judgement.
Caveat Emptor ...Let the Buyer Beware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Purchasing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf..."