Oasis Park and Sell - This dealer "photoshops out" vehicle damage in Autotrader ads.

1 of 3 Oasis Park and Sell reviews

I bought a vehicle from Mr.Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader.

I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented, like someone ran over a curb, the tires were bald (impossible that they legitimately passed the inspection, the front seat was so ripped that you were sitting on metal, and there was a ton of body damage, including rust in the dents. Mr. Badruddin "doctored" the photos he posted on Autotrader, and essentially "photoshopped out" the body damage and the seat upholstery damage.

I have attached the photos to this complaint. You can see where the center console vinyl has been modified, the front seat, and the rear driver side, and back left corner.

I sent Mr. Badruddin a certified letter, requesting he refund a significant portion of my purchase price, and he failed to respond.

This will end up going to court as a Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuit, where damages can be tripled. If you're reading this, and have experienced similar, know that you have legal recourse. Undoubtedly, Mr. Badruddin is counting on us being too naive, or unmotivated, to pursue this in court.

For every one person that does, 20-40 do not. Thus, the tens of thousands of dollars that he bilks consumers out of, will barely be dented by an unfavorable judgement.

Caveat Emptor ...Let the Buyer Beware.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 3 Oasis Park and Sell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
fil

Sep 29, 2014 #877335

I bought an 04 chevy blazer nice condition except a few spots me and my step father Pacific asked if it was a clear title he said yes I got the title in the mail and was salvaged this guys a joke

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oasis Park and Sell.
Filing a new complaint about
×