Oasis Park and Sell - This dealer "photoshops out" vehicle damage in Autotrader ads.
I bought a vehicle from Mr.Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader.
I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented, like someone ran over a curb, the tires were bald (impossible that they legitimately passed the inspection, the front seat was so ripped that you were sitting on metal, and there was a ton of body damage, including rust in the dents. Mr. Badruddin "doctored" the photos he posted on Autotrader, and essentially "photoshopped out" the body damage and the seat upholstery damage.
I have attached the photos to this complaint. You can see where the center console vinyl has been modified, the front seat, and the rear driver side, and back left corner.
I sent Mr. Badruddin a certified letter, requesting he refund a significant portion of my purchase price, and he failed to respond.
This will end up going to court as a Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuit, where damages can be tripled. If you're reading this, and have experienced similar, know that you have legal recourse. Undoubtedly, Mr. Badruddin is counting on us being too naive, or unmotivated, to pursue this in court.
For every one person that does, 20-40 do not. Thus, the tens of thousands of dollars that he bilks consumers out of, will barely be dented by an unfavorable judgement.
Caveat Emptor ...Let the Buyer Beware.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Purchasing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should..."
- "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."