Wyandotte, Michigan

Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind .Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til I couldn't walk.

Infection was in blood, got Iv antibiotics many times, lots of oral and one PIC line home. Wound is so gross, keeps getting worse, smell,it's green a little and soooo painful. I'm on methadone, so they already have me labeled . They've kept me in pain.

I'm suffering terribly, might as well just take my leg off. I have a huge open. Ulcer on back of calf on the leg my new hip was infected.

They sent me very little supplies and it's not getting better,but worse.these pics were beginning stages, now a lot worse.Idk what to do anymore...please help

Review about: Hip Wound Treatment.

I didn't like: Treatment plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Oakwood Hospital?

Comments

Go elsewhere. You are not getting the care you need and will probably have more problems if you stay.

Definitely go to another hospital, its' worth the drive

If you could go to a different hospital for a second opinion, I would recommend that. Even if it takes some effort or major bribes to get a ride, it would be worth the effort if it can get you mobile and well again.