Vienna, Wien
100% full Not resolved

In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN FERRARI Collection (004082-09). This type was expensive one, more than Eur 200 in on line shop in germany.

However, BOTH were broken on the same position of the frame, ie on the hinge or movable joints. It broke NOT due to accident or missuses, but simply broken after wearing it ONLY ABOUT 1 YEAR.

I should not buy it again, but since I like it pretty much I bought the 3rd one :-(

D1T07AD1

Review about: Oakley Tican Sunglasses.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $350
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Oakley?

Comments

El Paso, Texas, United States #1238220

Wow I'm shocked .I purchased the same pair and they broke from exact same spot .

I was devastated because I thought i had not good care of them since it just broke off. I called Oakley and they said that they discontinued that style when it's not that long ago that they came out. So they couldn't help me but to give me a discount on a new pair .

I am very upset , I would like to fix them or call them back and demand a brand new frame.This is obviously a factory defect.