Oak Ridge Nissan - Review from Memphis, Tennessee
I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle.I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his credit he could not purchase the vehicle he wanted due to a low becon score.
I'm sorry he feels poorly about us at Oak Ridge Nissan. I can only do and we can only do what a customers credit will allow us to do. As for going to Toyota or Honda I assure you they will not be able to finance the type of money this customer was demanding.
My voice was never above normal level and I was the third salesman who attempted to help this customer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Bought tickets to see tool in little rock, bought tickets 7/9/16 (concert was 10/28) at time of purchase they said tickets would be instant download pdf. After purchase got email..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart. Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no..."