SO I WOKE UP AT 3 SOMETHING LAST NIGHT TO FIND A HAVE A MESSAGE ..I STARTED TO DELETE IT BUT I SAW IT WAS A CONFORMATION SAYING MY EJUICE WAS ON ITS WAY....
AND THAT MY CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED 70$ .... I LIVE ON 400$ A MONTH AND WOULD NEVER PAY 70$ FOR THAT STUFF... I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM THEM PLUS I DO NOT EVEN LIVE AT THAT ADDRESS ANYMORE... IM NOT GONE WAIT 30 DAYS FOR MY MONEY TO BE PUT BACK ON MY CARD YOUS TOOK IT OFF QUICK PUT IT BACK QUICK ALSO!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I did not order this product!!! And i was charged 70$
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I ordered an O2 pure and I never received it they said 5 to 7 days it's been longer than that and I haven't received anything but they deducted the..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."