O2pur - The free starter kit is a gimmick

160 of 173 O2pur reviews

I heard them on 540 am radio and ordered the free starter kit and i declined future orders and charges at the time of ordering and they went ahead charged my credit card and sent me a package.I had emailed them with my email and credit card number to cancel and they told me to call them.

When you call them they keep you waiting for 40 minutes so you get tired and hang up.

Do not order from these guys this is nothing but a bait and switch.The employees seem to have been instructed to try and stall the customer with all kinds of questions and means to avoid returns.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 19 Yes 19 3 No 3
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
160 of 173 O2pur reviews

Nov 28, 2016 #1247159

Both my husband and I have been wrongfully charged by O2Pur.
We both were charged $39.95 when we only agreed to a $4.95 each charge for their juice.
I now found out from my bank that it was to be a monthly $39.95.
I have threatened O2Pur a lawsuit, class action lawsuit, if they do not correct these charges. A supervisor is supposed to call me back within 24 hours. I'm not holding my breath!
I disputed the charges with my bank, they called the "merchant" that said they were valid charges. Now I'm going after my bank.
I refuse to give up! I will post again if I end up needing to file a lawsuit against O2Pur, so that everyone that has had this same problem, can join in. Sandy WA State.

Nov 27, 2016 #1246427

This is a scam they were to take out 4.99 they ended up taking 35$

Nov 01, 2016 #1234701

Hahaha. Free to all smokers that call now. Hahahah. What a joke. I called. The message I got was this offer is not available in your area. Not to mention all the other BS like juice subscription and many others. More BS.

Oct 07, 2016 #1223870 Washington, District Of Columbia, United States

Do read the comment regarding ordering from these guys. They do get your info first and put you on hold with other ads so that you cannot decline or hang up. A package came thru the mail without an invoice and little instructions on how to return. They offer free shipping, not so the $4.95 is a recurring charge from your charge account. I know there is more to come. The O2 liquid says nicotine 12 mg. The label ingredients says vegetable water, natural and artificial coloring and flavoring. Want my order cancelled. IMMEDIATELY.
Bjd, Washington

May 01, 2016 #1152407

Dude...I live in Orlando and there are tons of great vape shops with premium juice and real devices. Check out Vapor Safari in Maitland or Ecigz Only in Orlando. Those ego set ups are super old and worthless. Switch to a sub ohm rig and it will be a game changer.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×