O2pure is a scam

154 of 159 O2pur reviews

i also fell for this free starter kit with just $4.95 S&H.they told me all the parts were unique to their co.

i stopped by my local vape store and he had everything i would ever need for it. i called as soon as i got home to cancell my account. after listening to the *** auto voice i finally got a person. all she wanted to talk about was cancer and how much i smoked.

i was so pissed. i just said i'm not answereing anything, just cancell my account. she finally stopped her spiel and said i was cancelled. i have her name and a confirmation #.

hopefully i'm done.

the auto ship doesn't even come up until you give them all your info.what a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

O2 Pure Starter Kit
Review category
Shopping
review #667795 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with O2pur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 20 Yes 20 2 No 2
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
154 of 159 O2pur reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bryan brady

Jan 15 #1271416

Yes I'm pissed too because they told me for 4.95 and yet they took $40.00 for my *** account I want to cancel this *** how do I go about canceling it

Dec 27, 2016 #1261690 Hopedale, Ohio, United States

Thank you all for these comments and reviews. I was thinking of calling to order my "free" starter kit.
I am sooo not going to order. I will go to a smoke shop.
Thank you!!

Vengence

Dec 26, 2016 #1260846 Brandon, Florida, United States

I Believe that Companies like this should be put out of Business. and the TV station that post this type of commercials. should investigate these companies before letting them advertise ***!
but then again! its about the Almighty Dollar and he we can Screw in the Process..

Dec 09, 2016 #1252884

Well I just started using o2 pur e cig and I'm not having any problem with the product. I do have a problem with misdirected information from them. But I will be canceling as soon as my other vape pen comes. You can cancel your order where u won't be billed if u want to cancel. You just have to talk with a supervisor. And they will give u back some of your money back. They will work with you. But I'm satisfied with the product. It works for me and I've been gaping for 3 days and no cigarettes.

Richard

Nov 25, 2016 #1245692 Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

All you people whining about your credit card being charged are, well, just whining. Whoever you are, you did authorize the company to charge your card. This is the oldest sales gimmick on the internet. Thousands of even good companies use this. You get a free trial or a free product like the vape and and that time you sign up for a service, in this case, monthly e-juice, and it's either a month or three months, but whatever it is, YOU have to remember to cancel your account if you don't want to go on with this service. I do this this all the time but it's only 1 in a 100 that I wind up using the service. It's also 1 in a 100 that I forget to cancel the account but that's on me. Don't assume that every company out there is a crook. We live in the age of fierce competition and companies are climbing over each other to offer the best customer service and an ethical mission statement for their company. Sure there are exceptions but stop griping because it's your responsibility to follow the rules.

richard

Nov 25, 2016 #1245687 Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I got a free starter kit and as soon as I got a shipping notice I cancelled my account with no problem whatsoever. It's a decent vape and works fine.

Nov 23, 2016 #1244754 Loomis, California, United States

I got scammed billed me $12.00 and there was no juice. The automated sales call. Just try ed to up sell me that I did not purchase. Just wanted the starter kit they offered. Ended up having to go buy the juice .so it is not a complete set up.so it is not as advertised.

Nov 03, 2016 #1235644 Puyallup, Washington, United States

Why do they say that it is a free e Sig that you have to f******* pay for that is a lot of bu** c***

Sep 30, 2016 #1220882 Seattle, Washington, United States

I did the same. But they charged my card over $50 when it was supposed to be $15 then didnt ship my pen and shipped it again then didnt ship my juicr still and now i cant even get thru to cancel or even talk to anyone.

Aug 06, 2016 #1195540

What's the number to the company so I can cancel my subscription? Please somebody call me back ASAP with information my number is 561-445-4764 please they're charging my account without my permission and I can't stop it

2 0 Reply

Sep 10, 2016 #1210563

You can stop payment with your bank but there will be a charge since you authorized the payment. You could cancel your bank card and have a new one issued. Much cheaper and works immediately.
I always GOOGLE the iten before ordering. Brought me here. Glad I did. Thanks for posting

3 0 Reply
Z man

Oct 04, 2016 #1222194 Paramus, New Jersey, United States

You need to call your credit card company and stop payment immediately. They can also help you reach an actual person to cancel your order. Be careful not to fall into traps like free anything advertised in e-commercials. Good luck

2 0 Reply

Jul 05, 2016 #1181291 Amarillo, Texas, United States

Read terms and conditions before ordering anything on tv. Just because it says free doesn't actually mean it's free your going to be paying for it some way or another.

4 0 Reply

Jun 26, 2016 #1178117 Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United States

Not surprising, looking at all the mis-spelled words, lack of any sentence structure, poor comprehension etc... that this was difficult for most of you to foresee. The terms of service are right there for all to read for cryin' out loud! Hate to break it to ya folks, NOTHING IS FOR FREE! NOTHING! Someone has to pay. Feelin' the bern?!

4 2 Reply

1-20 of 36 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×