O2pure is a scam

168 of 173 O2pur reviews

i also fell for this free starter kit with just $4.95 S&H.they told me all the parts were unique to their co.

i stopped by my local vape store and he had everything i would ever need for it. i called as soon as i got home to cancell my account. after listening to the *** auto voice i finally got a person. all she wanted to talk about was cancer and how much i smoked.

i was so pissed. i just said i'm not answereing anything, just cancell my account. she finally stopped her spiel and said i was cancelled. i have her name and a confirmation #.

hopefully i'm done.

the auto ship doesn't even come up until you give them all your info.what a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

O2 Pure Starter Kit
Review category
Shopping
review #667795

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with O2pur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 20 Yes 20 3 No 3
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
168 of 173 O2pur reviews
wilma

Feb 15 #1288539

Always on these types use a prepaid card

Marcelino Rodriguez

Jan 29 #1278172 Des Plaines, Illinois, United States

Nothing is truly Free, NOTHING!
This reminds me of the hard on pills that use to sold over the TV in the early to mid nineties and which required a credit card to obtain- auto enrollment in a program and credit card billing were imminent.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. SCOPE & APPLICATION
1.1 You expressly agree and accept the Conditions set forth herein unconditionally as a binding contract ("the Agreement") enforceable by law. The following are the terms and conditions of purchase of O2PUR™ Product on this Site, all such references to Products shall be ("Product"). "Customer", "I", "You" or "Your" refers to you. "Site" means this World Wide Website located at this URLhttp://o2pur1.com. O2PUR™ ("We", "Us" or "Our") reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. It is agreed that any such amendment will apply to Customer and does not require notification by O2PUR™.
2. Payment/Shipping 2.1 All product purchases made from this website are required to be paid in full. For more information about our products, please visit http://o2pur1.com 2.1.1 Pricing for the products are as follows: 2.1.1.1 Kit Options: FREE KIT + FREE SHIPPING $4.95 (Juice Club $4.95, $39.95 each month thereafter, FREE KIT + FREE RUSH SHIPPING $29.99, FREE SUPER PEN + FREE RUSH SHIPPING $39.99. 2.1.1.2 Monthly Subscription Add On, IF selected by Customer: An additional $1.00 today for 3 bottles of E-juice. 30 days after initial purchase Customer will be shipped 1 replacement atomizer
... Show more

Jan 26 #1276867

I don't think anyone listened to the prompts. I made sure either didnt click on the other additional stuff so I only paid the $4.95

Bryan brady

Jan 15 #1271416

Yes I'm pissed too because they told me for 4.95 and yet they took $40.00 for my *** account I want to cancel this *** how do I go about canceling it

Jan 23 #1275180 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I call them right and made sure they it was canceled ..them i notify my bank and asked them to blocks O2pur.com

wilma

Feb 15 #1288541

call your credit card company ...tell them you got scame on 40.00

21 hours ago #1291318

Calling your card company won't do ***. Card companies will tell you flat out that the terms and conditions are legally binding and once you checked off that you read and agreed to them, that they cannot win a dispute on your behalf. Best bet? Learn to read and realize that nothing is free.

Dec 27, 2016 #1261690 Hopedale, Ohio, United States

Thank you all for these comments and reviews. I was thinking of calling to order my "free" starter kit.
I am sooo not going to order. I will go to a smoke shop.
Thank you!!

Vengence

Dec 26, 2016 #1260846 Brandon, Florida, United States

I Believe that Companies like this should be put out of Business. and the TV station that post this type of commercials. should investigate these companies before letting them advertise ***!
but then again! its about the Almighty Dollar and he we can Screw in the Process..

Dec 09, 2016 #1252884

Well I just started using o2 pur e cig and I'm not having any problem with the product. I do have a problem with misdirected information from them. But I will be canceling as soon as my other vape pen comes. You can cancel your order where u won't be billed if u want to cancel. You just have to talk with a supervisor. And they will give u back some of your money back. They will work with you. But I'm satisfied with the product. It works for me and I've been gaping for 3 days and no cigarettes.

Richard

Nov 25, 2016 #1245692 Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

All you people whining about your credit card being charged are, well, just whining. Whoever you are, you did authorize the company to charge your card. This is the oldest sales gimmick on the internet. Thousands of even good companies use this. You get a free trial or a free product like the vape and and that time you sign up for a service, in this case, monthly e-juice, and it's either a month or three months, but whatever it is, YOU have to remember to cancel your account if you don't want to go on with this service. I do this this all the time but it's only 1 in a 100 that I wind up using the service. It's also 1 in a 100 that I forget to cancel the account but that's on me. Don't assume that every company out there is a crook. We live in the age of fierce competition and companies are climbing over each other to offer the best customer service and an ethical mission statement for their company. Sure there are exceptions but stop griping because it's your responsibility to follow the rules.

3 1 Reply
richard

Nov 25, 2016 #1245687 Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

I got a free starter kit and as soon as I got a shipping notice I cancelled my account with no problem whatsoever. It's a decent vape and works fine.

3 0 Reply

Nov 23, 2016 #1244754 Loomis, California, United States

I got scammed billed me $12.00 and there was no juice. The automated sales call. Just try ed to up sell me that I did not purchase. Just wanted the starter kit they offered. Ended up having to go buy the juice .so it is not a complete set up.so it is not as advertised.

Nov 03, 2016 #1235644 Puyallup, Washington, United States

Why do they say that it is a free e Sig that you have to f******* pay for that is a lot of bu** c***

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2016 #1220882 Seattle, Washington, United States

I did the same. But they charged my card over $50 when it was supposed to be $15 then didnt ship my pen and shipped it again then didnt ship my juicr still and now i cant even get thru to cancel or even talk to anyone.

1-20 of 43 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.