I asked them not to send me anything else that they o2pur cigarette that I bought from them did not work for me however I wasn't asking for a refund but did not want anything else from them I have told them that numerous accounts they still sending me things I don't even have the cigarette from them anymore I gave it away and told them not to charge my husband's account any longer I did not want it I did not need it it didn't help me it hurt my chest and my lungs and I didn't like it they will not reverse my husband's account I sent their items back do not want nothing from them just leave me alone put my husband's money back on his account and leave me alone
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Everything I order is wrong? Just a few bottles I did not order in my picture. Also in the pic is one of two tanks that broke at the end..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."