O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial Review from Ontario, California
Worst company and customer service ever.Be very careful before ordering from them I order a free a trial thinking I would be able to cancel at any time and keep certain items not the case.
Plus they make you but almost everything else with the idea you can return and cancel.Now I'm being charge monthly without a refund and all they tell me is well we're sorry can't give you your money back really?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target. Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side. It would..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."