O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial Review from Ontario, California
Worst company and customer service ever.Be very careful before ordering from them I order a free a trial thinking I would be able to cancel at any time and keep certain items not the case.
Plus they make you but almost everything else with the idea you can return and cancel.Now I'm being charge monthly without a refund and all they tell me is well we're sorry can't give you your money back really?
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I bought quite a few items- totaling about $300. Only 1 item actually fit, and I like it. The others are completely ill fitting. My bust is 43" so I..."
- "I ordered an elliptical from this company, and after a month and a half, half of the machine was broken. I requested replacement pieces, sending them photos of the broken..."