O2pur - No issues so far

100 of 118 O2pur reviews

I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order.It shipped out quickly enough.

6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are in need of some better pictures. I could see people having trouble figuring out what their looking at based on what came with mine.

I do fully expect that canceling the auto renew is going to be a long call too but honestly for $5 in shipping I don't have any cause to complain.I intend to cancel after I try it since you can get the liquids all over I don't think I have a desire for auto deliver of anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me
  • What I disliked
    • Instructions are a little thin for a first time user

Reason of review:
On time delivery
Product or service
O2Pur Vape Kit
Review category
Shopping
review #745883 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with O2pur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
100 of 118 O2pur reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28 #1119135

I have called them on several occasions and the longest wait time I've experienced was 8 minutes. I has called to cancel but they offered to refund my bank account $55, give me an employee discount (charging me only $24.95/month) & a monthly $25 gift card to restaurants.com. For me, their customer service has been exceptional. They seem nice & reasonable. They've replaced 2 batteries & 1 heating element at no charge & they ship really quick...3 days or less. I'm on the West Coast in southern California & they're on Mountain Standard Time. I've gone from 31 yrs of smoking 2 packs a day, to nothing in over 28 days...I've been smoking since I was 12.
Melissa

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×