I made the mistake of calling this "free" offer and finally did agree to a $4.95 charge for the liquid only to find out that they charged my card $39.95!When I called them they kept insisting that I had agreed to that, which I never did.
They refused to refund me the money because the item had shipped and they said I agreed to it. Finally a "supervisor" named Richard gave me an RMA number and said to ship it back once it arrived and after they get it back, in a week or so they would refund my money.
After what I have read hear I wonder if I'm better off keeping it so that at least I get SOMETHING for the money they took.Do NOT give them your card information ever!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent charges on my debit card
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- O2Pur Vape Kit Free Trial
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I ordered an O2 pure and I never received it they said 5 to 7 days it's been longer than that and I haven't received anything but they deducted the..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "This is the worst agent ever i all so been dealing with a lot if un reps that dont gave skills to be a rep . dont know what they..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."