Submit ›
  • Customers don't like
    • Customer service 8
    • Deception and lack of customer service 7
    • Way i was ripped off 6

Ordered and payed for something I never got and when I call customer care just got a mailbox that was full Read more

• Jan 12
  • #989800

Do not order this product. U order one thing and they send something different and charge u over $100.00 and tell u its to bad now cause u opened it. And they never sent a receipt with the package(AT ALL) so u have nothing to campare what u were suppose to get. FALSE ADVERTISMENT IF IVE EVER SEEN IT. REPORTING TO BETTER BUSINESS DEPT.

• Jan 12
  • #989770

Ordered the free trial of o2pur about a month or so ago was told it would be about 7 days still havent recieved.

• Jan 11
  • #989351

O2pute is a scam! They promise you a product, when you dint recieve in a month they say its backordered, when you ask for refund they yell you diff stories each time. My syrong ADVICE stay away from this company. Its run by people who steal your money.

• Jan 11
  • #989059

Glad I read the reviews. I will not be ordering anything from this company. Thanks to everyone who wrote reviews. Reviews really help consumers not to fall prey to these types of scams.

• Jan 10
  • #988855

THIS COMPANY IS 100% FRAUD. UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES WER MADE TO OUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT OUR AUTHORIZATION, AND SHORT OF CANCELLING OUR CARD, O2 REFUSES ANY REIMBURSEMENT OR PROMISE OF NOT MAKING FURTHER UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.

I made the mistake of calling this "free" offer and finally did agree to a $4.95 charge for the liquid only to find out that they charged my card $39.95! When I called them they kept insisting that I had agreed to that, which I never did. They refused to refund me the money because the item had shipped and they said I agreed to it. Finally a "supervisor" named Richard gave me an RMA number and said to ship it back once it arrived and after they... Read more

Whoever works for you people does not know how to take somebody off when they tell you they don't want to be a part of the company anymore your people need to stop being pushy when someone says they don't want to deal with your company anymore to take them off your list and stop sending them stuff they need to listen instead of doing what they want the Better Business bureau's going to be contacted and my uncle is going to contact his lawyer... Read more

Phone record ask if you want one or another of their products you are prompted to press one number for no and another for yes. I selected no to all they billed my account for almost $60. But that wasn't over they billed my account again do $50 ➕ and I did not authorized nor did I receive any product. My friend who work at the state capital are going after them,so get ready for class action law suit I'm sure will happen Read more

• Jan 08
  • #987780

Still havent recieved mine and its been 10 days

Did not find what you were looking for?
× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to O2pur. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You are reading about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×