O2pur - ACTUAL VERBIAGE FOR AUTO-MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

83 of 118 O2pur reviews

I was horrified reading all the reviews because I had ordered the free sample in late Dec or early Jan2016. However, I didn't read these until AFTER I had actually received my free automizer and replacement coils. But reading how people were charged for a monthly subscription, I had prepared myself for a fight. However, I found the page again, and went into their terms of service and here is how it reads: (Please note that it sounds like you have the option NOT to do the monthly subscription, which I didn't do and I had no problems with any additional charges from them):

"2.1.1 Pricing for the products are as follows:

2.1.1.1 Free Kit Options: $4.95 (shipping) for Free Standard Kit, only with the purchase of one of the following packages: $34.95 for 2 replacement atomizers & 6 bottles ejuice, or $24.99 for 2 replacement atomizers & 3 bottles ejuice, or $14.99 for 2 replacement atomizers..

2.1.1.2 Monthly Subscription Add On, IF selected by Customer: An additional $1.00 today for 3 bottles of E-juice. 30 days after initial purchase Customer will be shipped 1 replacement atomizer and 3 bottles of E-juice for $69.95, followed by identical shipments for the same $69.95 every 30 days, until canceled. Call 1-800-263-6469 to cancel at anytime.

2.1.1.3 Additional Product Add-ons IF selected by Customers: $19.99 Flavor Pack (6 bottles of Ejuice) & $14.94 Additional Kit.

2.2 You authorize us to initiate a charge to your credit card as indicated upon your purchase. This transaction will show on your statement as O2P."

Hope this helps everyone. So sorry to hear all the horror stories!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

O2Pur Starter Kit
Review category
Shopping
review #795512 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with O2pur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
83 of 118 O2pur reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29 #1247734

That may be on an add you found. I called after seeing a tv commercial. You don't talk to a human. It's all automated.
I agreed to a one time purchase of juice to be able to receive free shipping. I did not agree to a monthly subscription, or to a trial membership as O2Pur told my bank.
Go to O2Pur1.com and read their agreement.
On that website it does tell you of the 4.99 and the monthly membership.
Shen you after seeing the advertisement on tv, it does not give any of this information over the phone.

0 0 Reply
Me_43

Feb 28 #1119185

I thought I was the only one who read this. All these crazy horror stories because people don't read the 'Terms of Service'...WOW! Thank You for posting this. Now MAYBE people will pay a little more attention to what they're actually doing! Thanks Again!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×