I was horrified reading all the reviews because I had ordered the free sample in late Dec or early Jan2016. However, I didn't read these until AFTER I had actually received my free automizer and replacement coils. But reading how people were charged for a monthly subscription, I had prepared myself for a fight. However, I found the page again, and went into their terms of service and here is how it reads: (Please note that it sounds like you have the option NOT to do the monthly subscription, which I didn't do and I had no problems with any additional charges from them):
"2.1.1 Pricing for the products are as follows:
22.214.171.124 Free Kit Options: $4.95 (shipping) for Free Standard Kit, only with the purchase of one of the following packages: $34.95 for 2 replacement atomizers & 6 bottles ejuice, or $24.99 for 2 replacement atomizers & 3 bottles ejuice, or $14.99 for 2 replacement atomizers..
126.96.36.199 Monthly Subscription Add On, IF selected by Customer: An additional $1.00 today for 3 bottles of E-juice. 30 days after initial purchase Customer will be shipped 1 replacement atomizer and 3 bottles of E-juice for $69.95, followed by identical shipments for the same $69.95 every 30 days, until canceled. Call 1-800-263-6469 to cancel at anytime.
188.8.131.52 Additional Product Add-ons IF selected by Customers: $19.99 Flavor Pack (6 bottles of Ejuice) & $14.94 Additional Kit.
2.2 You authorize us to initiate a charge to your credit card as indicated upon your purchase. This transaction will show on your statement as O2P."
Hope this helps everyone. So sorry to hear all the horror stories!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- On time delivery
- Product or service
- O2Pur Starter Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "SCAM Online Modeling AgencyDo not respond or give money to this agency. They created fake online magazines with Wordpress to make it look more legit. If it's too good to..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."