I was horrified reading all the reviews because I had ordered the free sample in late Dec or early Jan2016. However, I didn't read these until AFTER I had actually received my free automizer and replacement coils. But reading how people were charged for a monthly subscription, I had prepared myself for a fight. However, I found the page again, and went into their terms of service and here is how it reads: (Please note that it sounds like you have the option NOT to do the monthly subscription, which I didn't do and I had no problems with any additional charges from them):
"2.1.1 Pricing for the products are as follows:
184.108.40.206 Free Kit Options: $4.95 (shipping) for Free Standard Kit, only with the purchase of one of the following packages: $34.95 for 2 replacement atomizers & 6 bottles ejuice, or $24.99 for 2 replacement atomizers & 3 bottles ejuice, or $14.99 for 2 replacement atomizers..
220.127.116.11 Monthly Subscription Add On, IF selected by Customer: An additional $1.00 today for 3 bottles of E-juice. 30 days after initial purchase Customer will be shipped 1 replacement atomizer and 3 bottles of E-juice for $69.95, followed by identical shipments for the same $69.95 every 30 days, until canceled. Call 1-800-263-6469 to cancel at anytime.
18.104.22.168 Additional Product Add-ons IF selected by Customers: $19.99 Flavor Pack (6 bottles of Ejuice) & $14.94 Additional Kit.
2.2 You authorize us to initiate a charge to your credit card as indicated upon your purchase. This transaction will show on your statement as O2P."
Hope this helps everyone. So sorry to hear all the horror stories!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- On time delivery
- Product or service
- O2Pur Starter Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "I gor warms in my food and I did not noticed till the last one..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."