Submit ›
  • Customers don't like
    • Customer service 8
    • Deception and lack of customer service 7
    • Way i was ripped off 6

Double charges on my money card which was only supposed to be one charge. Why was I charged double! Once on Dec 6, 2016 and again on Jan 5, 2017!!! And the e-juice was nasty! Smelled and tasted just like melted candle wax!!! GROSS!!!!! I will not recommend this product to anyone of my friends or family members. And as far as quitting smoking, I can do it without your nasty tasting "FREE" e-juice. I had a friend even smell it and she just about... Read more

• #985530

Was getting ready to call and order a couple of these sets, glad I read all of these reviews first! You'd have to be crazy to deal with these people! Just look at all of these nightmare stories!!! YA DIDNT GET ME!!!!

We should sue this scam false advertising, telling people the fee is 4.99 and then lying and charging 40 forget ,that class action lawsuit immediately shut them down Read more

• #985204

I was being charged for something I didn't order then when I called customer service they said no such order was ever placed what???? They prompted me when I sent debit card info I'm very upset

• #985199

What a scam I'm so tired of these fraudulent companies cheating people

• #984975

I never approved an order with these people and they hit my bank account. I cancelled my order and they hit my bank account now I have to call my bank. This is a a Scam .

Over charged of $40.95 !!! Talked with customer service and she said that the $40.95 will be refunded in 5 to 7 business days!!!

• Jan 02
  • #983588

The company lists all of these items you will receive for free in the starter kit. It then states that they accept all major credit cards. My question is this...if it is FREE, why do they need your cc info?

• Jan 02
  • #983582

They have all my info and got it by not having my state in the state list. Now they have my name address and phone number and i can't get back in to delete from their web site. Crooked bastards, typical bait and switch.

• Jan 01
  • #983438

Put the juices in but it doesn't work don't get smoke smoke out of what's the problem

Did not find what you were looking for?
× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to O2pur. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You are reading about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about
×