Nyx Cosmetics - Shipped, Not Shipped, Shipping Unknown...

60 of 68 Nyx Cosmetics reviews

Many of the things that I have read while checking on the status of my NYX order I put in on September 1st.

At first, I Was billed, and my makeup was said to be shipped.But then, when I went to deposit my paycheck, I was surprised to see a balance almost twice as much as I had in there.

At first, I thought my mother had accidentally put my brother's money into my account, but every other account with our system was sound. I looked through my history, maybe someone accidentally deposited money into my account. It happens. But instead of finding the normal transactions that I usually found, I found that I hadn't been billed for my purchase of NYX cosmetics.

The only proof I have that I ordered from their website is my order history and a confirmation email.

I check to see if they cancelled my order because of a mistake at their company, but when I checked my email it said that it hadn't shipped. They are all different.

I don't know where my order is, I don't know what's happening.I'm just glad my card hasn't been charged yet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Nyx Cosmetics Doll Eye Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #696628

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nyx Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 68 Nyx Cosmetics reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nyx Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×