Verified Reviewer

I would like for everyone to know what unjust, illegal service and operations which Chry. Corp and Nyle Maxwell Chry.

of Austin Texas have bestowed upon their customers. I've taken my Chrysler 300 to Nyle Maxwell Chry. of Austin complaining of engine light continuously coming on and the car not engaging when placed in reverse. I was charged thousands of dollars for a part that did not correct the problem taken the car back 2 times after repair charged for both returns and nothing was done by Chrysler.

Nyle Maxwell documented that an additional part was required! Took my Chry. to a licensed mechanic to install part that was recommended by Nyle Maxwell. Car still not operational, so original part installed by chry.

had to replaced! Thousands of $$ spent on the car and Kyle Maxwell and Chry. Corp are responsible for this because Chry Corp canceled my lifetime warr.

on the car because they stated I did not abide by something written on warr. which did not exist!!!

User's recommendation: Do not purchase anything from Chry. Corp they are dishonest!!!

Preferred solution: Refund of money spent and warranty HONORED!!.

Nyle Maxwell Cons: Dishonest.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Nyle Maxwell Reviews