Update by user Jun 30, 2015

I wanted to provide an update about my previous review of NYfurniterwarehouse.com AKA Eurpoe Today, LLC.

My Credit Union recalled the funds and I received a credit in my account for $2400, which was the original amount that was taken out of my checking account by NYfurniturewarehouse.com AKA Europe Today, LLC.

UNBELIEVABLY, Europe Today, LLC had the nerve to take an additional $2470.00 out of the same checking account! I immediately called by credit union and they recalled the funds AGAIN! I had to close my account to avoid further fraud my this company.

I also had to get new checks because, which thankfully my credit covered.

BUYERS BEWARE!I JUST SAW THAT EUROPE TODAY, LLC IS SELLING THE SAME LEATHER SECTIONAL I ORDERED ON AMAZON.COM

DO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME 2X, BUT I WON THIS ONE.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2015

I ordered a sectional for $2400 from NYfurniturewarehouse.com and they never delivered it!Oleg Denishenko talked me into paying with a check for an additional discount so I agreed and he ran a draft thru my account under the name of Eurpoe Today.

After receiving the funds they gave me the run around for 3 weeks saying it shipped, but could not provide shipping information. I asked for my money back many times and they cut off communications with me.

Do not do business with them.They will steal your money and laugh about it.

My credit union is recalling funds.

Review about: Leather Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not deliver goods and stole $2400 / $2400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with NY Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.