Nvc Logistics Group - They Hold Your Property Hostage
I ordered an elliptical machine from NordicTrack and they used this company NVC Logistics Group to ship the machine.On Tuesday 8/11 they received my machine and called to set up a date t deliver it.
They said they are only in that specific area every Tuesday. So because they just received my machine, they wouldn't be able to deliver it for a week. That means my machine sits in their warehouse for a week. :-/ An automated system calls on Monday to set up a time of 4:00-8:00pm to deliver my machine.
No human interaction at all. It's kind of like this is what you get, take it or leave it. :-/ Tuesday come and my wife is home all day long waiting for them. No one shows.
I received an automated call at 5:00pm, which I couldn't answer because I was driving. When I tried to call back I found out it was only an automated system. Again no human involved. Had it been the delivery driver or a customer service person, then I could have spoken to them to find out when they were delivering my machine.
But NOOOOO. It wouldn't have helped any because they close at 4:00pm, so there would be no one I could contact anyway. This morning 8/19 and they say they were at my house and no one was home. They said they rang the doorbell and knocked.
I have two dogs, if they had done either of those things, the dogs would start barking like it was Armageddon. They said they have a picture of the front of the house. I have several text messages from my wife during that time and she was sitting waiting for them to show up.
Now apparently we have to wait another week for my machine.This is unprofessional and totally unacceptable.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they only dliver to my area once a week
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."