My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists.

Related: Nuwber - Try'ed to opt out.. no go..

We tried getting her page removed by following the requested process by this company. And having to give them more information -- her email address -- only to get an error message along the way.

Now, I'm awaiting the company to email us back. They said we should hear in 48 hours. Seriously -- this is private information.

This company should be investigated. Feels like they could easily put people's lives in danger and assist thieves in identity theft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwber Public Record
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwber?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1218752

According to "Whois Nuwber.at", Nuwber is owned by Shelest Dmitry since 2016. Nuwber was registered with NIC-AT. Shelest Dmitry resides in Minsk, BELARUS and their email is dmitrcox@gmail.com.

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1212109

yes, this is happening to me as well. I emailed them and said I would contact SEC if they did't get back to me.

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1211352

So true im going to take legal action against them