Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy.2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships.

Related: NUWBER IS A VICIOUS FRAUD

One was removed without issue, however, the second will not remove. I receive a 404 page error, but my listing is still there. I have emailed all available email addresses, and receive no response. This site is required to, by law, remove information upon receiving request from individual whose information is listed.

Is nuwber trying to get sued?PLEASE REMOVE MY INFORMATION, YOU HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM ME NOW, This is ridiculous!

Review about: Nuwber Website.

I didn't like: Identity theft, Illegal company, No response from support at nuwber com, Poor customer service, Invasion of privacy, Privacy issue.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwber Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution REMOVE MY INFORMATION FROM YOUR WEBSITE AS REQUESTED NUMEROUS TIMES

Had an Experience with Nuwber?

Comments

pissedoffanonymous34

I am in the same boat.They have deleted my information from their website; however it's been months since then.

I believe they've manipulated search engine by Google. If you google my name, all my info still pops up on the search engine, but when I clicked the page does not exist. I too will contact my state attorney's office. This is ridiculous and should be illegal.

Anyone interested in doing a class action, I'm all in.

I had the same issue had to pay a lawyer a couple hundred to write up a cease and desist letter.A few hours later all my info was removed.

However i WILL file suit if my information comes back up maybe class action so everyone gets paid.Its not about money but i will push this site down if they exploit my info again.