Nuturf landscaping and nursery - Purchase of new lawn
I have purchased plants and lawn care products from Nuturf for many years and been very satisfied.I paid one of the owners (Jim) to put a new lawn at my home in Lighthouse Point Fl.
Within a few weeks I had weeds that were not common to my area. I called Jim and he said he would have someone go look at the lawn. I made MANY follow up calls but to no avail.
I am told HE IS RETIRING and no one else can deal with it.I guess the day of the good locally owned nursery has passed!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Landscaping Services
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."