I have purchased plants and lawn care products from Nuturf for many years and been very satisfied.I paid one of the owners (Jim) to put a new lawn at my home in Lighthouse Point Fl.

Within a few weeks I had weeds that were not common to my area. I called Jim and he said he would have someone go look at the lawn. I made MANY follow up calls but to no avail.

I am told HE IS RETIRING and no one else can deal with it.I guess the day of the good locally owned nursery has passed!!

Review about: Landscaping Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuturf landscaping and nursery?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Englert - Avoid this gutter product Englert "We installed LeafGuard Nov 2013 after seeing it demonstrated at TX State Fair. It never performed as promised. Our old gutters with mess to prohibit leaves into the gutters actually..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more