Nutrisystem - Waiting for refund

4 of 296 Nutrisystem reviews

Update added by user Feb 17

Hi,

Their comment was to simply get in touch with Customer Service, which I have done. I gave them the RMA number again:( Thank you Pissed Consumer--with you it feels less like an endless loop with their customer service

Update added by user Feb 17

Hi, I received an email that I have a response from Nutrisystem, but did not see it here.

Original review posted by user Feb 13

Called Customer Service as required, received confirmation number and directions on how to return food.Now the company will not answer my questions and no refund.

I wish I knew about this website before I joined their program. No one mentioned the $99 and I was told I would get a full refund minus $19.95 for FedEx shipping. Trying to figure out the next step; husband is recommending Better Business Bureau but I don't know if that will help.

I plan to tell everyone that I know about the negative experience with Nutrisystem.I encourage folks to use social media so others won't have the same problem we have had with Nutrisystem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Some of their foods
  • What I disliked
    • Not receiving answers
    • Customer service stating one thing and it not being true

Reason of review:
Nutrisystem1

Feb 15 #1288906 Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States

Nutrisystem verified representative

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting in contact with us regarding your refund. We would be happy to look into this for you! Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we can see how we can expedite your refund.
We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great night!
The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

0 0 Reply
mm1022

Feb 17 #1289820

Hello,
My RMA is 180350248 and I included my original packing slips in the FedEx shipment.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.