Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.5

For Christmas I ordered for the first time from NumiTea. I love their teas and was excited to try some other products and get some Christmas shopping done.

I ordered on Dec. 15 with the lure of all products arriving before Christmas. I spent $240.

Immediately after I ordered, I was sent an email that one of the products was out of stock. I contacted customer service and was advised to replace the item with a different order or cancel the item because they will not ship the order in two shipments.

The item was a bulk purchase of 4 items intended as Christmas gifts. I requested the date when items would be in stock and was told Dec. 28. So I agreed to wait on the order until because I could just send the gifts late and was seeing some of those intended for the gifts after Christmas.

I was out of town until Jan.

5. When I arrived home, the order had not arrived and when I logged into the website, it was still listed as "in progress." So, I contacted customer service again and was told the item was still out of stock and the new ship date was Jan. 7. Ok, so I waited again.

When the order was not processed on Jan.

8, I contacted customer service again. I asked them to just send the in stock items and then send the out of stock when they arrive to their warehouse. They refused. I then conceded to just cancel the out of stock item and and the rep I had been in communication with, Victoria did not even read my email and regurgitated the same response about not breaking up the order and provided a new in stock date of Jan.

12.

Immediately after, the sent an automated email to rate the customer service so I did. I wrote pretty much about what happened and my annoyance at not having Christmas gifts I ordered and how the rep did not even read my email.

After the complaint, they finally sent the incomplete order. Victoria barely apologized and sent a 10% off coupon. Ironically, the website was offering 15% off at the same time.

I checked the website everyday to see if the item was actually back in stock and it never was and still is not.

The incomplete order took 3 days to arrive. When I opened it, it was haphazardly shoved into a box. The variety tea boxes I ordered were not even labeled. The 100 ct bulk tea I ordered was just thrown into another box and was not even 100 count.

It was 98 bags and one misfolded bag that was unusable without breaking it apart.

When I reached out to customer service again, I asked if they would send the 2 missing teabags even though they refused to break up my order before. I got Victoria again who said they would not send the 2 tea bags and who sent another 10% off coupon when the website still had a 15% coupon.

In response I said thank you and mentioned that there was a 15% off coupon on the website.

Victoria legit sent an email in response with "you are welcome" and provided the email and phone number for customer service again.

So now I am out 4 Christmas gifts, 3 tea bags, 2 useless 10% off coupons, and a month of wasted time with this company.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from the website.

Preferred solution: I'd like the original product, the 2 tea bags I ordered and never received and and explanation and apology. .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Numi Organic Tea Reviews