Verified Reviewer

Numerica keeps putting fraud alerts on my card every single day. I make the same transactions every day with the same company and they flag them anyway no matter how many times I've asked them not to.

I'm watching my account I don't need a mom and dad for a bank! Also why can't I get my money? Why are they alerts and limits in all this stuff on my own money? For somebody to tell me I can't have my money is infuriating.

For some reason it seems like your staff is not trained. They certainly don't listen because I have told them there's something wrong with this and that they need to get it fixed and they go to the same level of customer service every single day which is just their level. They'll take off the followers and it won't even last through the day they'll tell me I have 24 hours fraud clear and I don't they'll tell me I can get my money and I can't. They won't give me another customer service number like this one, they won't give me a customer service number for Visa so that I can stop this they don't care.

They so don't care! I have been stuck in the snow freezing, walked home in the snow, missed my family members funeral, didn't get my rental car at 2:00 in the morning. I do everything right and I have some of your customer service people saying well maybe you should have done this sooner. How can I make somebody die sooner than they die?

And they always just give me lip service, oh you must have put in your address wrong or this or that no! Numerica I put you in charge of my money to hold on to it until I grab it. You are overdoing this fraud thing and you are actually punishing the consumer. Now I've got a little bit of money in my bank account that you're going to lose because I'm going to get my money out of there and I'm going to tell everybody I know not to use your bank because you guys don't give a crap about anything but yourselves.

And I'm not a hot head I have built up to this Fury for months now with you and I just can't believe the low level of customer service after your whole recording on hold talks about how much you value your members.

Train your people and get the fraud alerts off my account. I'm going to get a lawyer

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Numerica Credit Union Reviews