Birmingham, Birmingham

I purchased a Lustrum set 4 months ago.My favourite one amongst them was the 32 mm wand.

It was working fabulously while I was in India. Now I'm the middle east and for some odd reason the 32 mm won't heat up while all the others will.

I tagged nume style on my instagram picture but so far I've got no reply.Waiting on them to help me out.

Review about: Lustrum Curling Set.

I liked: That it curls my hair just the way i want it, Among the lustrum set, 32mm was my favourite.

Review #831916 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nume Lustrum Curling Iron
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Submit review

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256139
NuMe Verified Representative

All NuMe tools purchased from our site or authorized re-sellers come with a 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, which allows you to replace and continue to use the tools you love.

My team and I would be happy to assist you.

Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager.We provide ourselves on providing quality customer experiences that matches our high quality tools, and we look forward to quickly resolving this issue for you.