This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do anything you say you want, get as much money as possible up front, string you along as long as possible with months worth of excuses, then tell you they can't do what they said they could before you gave them your money.$7,000.00 in our case.

When you try to get your money back, their answer is "sue me!". If you do so, they just file bankruptcy and start up another phony web company and sucker others into buying some of their "blue sky" that turns inevitably into bottled ***, without the bottle, only the stink. Even those who have judgements against Shane can't get the money since you first have to find it!

If there is someone out there reading this who has also been ripped off by these two, get in touch.By the way, you can file a complaint with the BBB, but it does no good since the BBB either doesn't respond or has no teeth.

Review about: Web App Development.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nudge N Notify?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1239296

You need to contact your State Attorney General Office.