Nu Image Medical Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service:

• (888) 520-3438

Issues fixed by Nu Image Medical

Issue

I was intentionally lied to by this company

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. There were other issues that I was not aware of and the person I spoke with on the phone seemed disinterested in helping me. Another person finally called and seemed far more interested in helping me. I as offered a full refund..»

by Liz C Awg
Issue

Cheated by Nu Image Medical

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Ally, the manager, telephoned me right after I wrote this review. She completely understood my problem and offered me a full refund. I am very pleased with her response as opposed to Melissa's response..»

by Liz C Awg

Rating stats

Rating trend

About

Nu Image Medical Pros and Cons

Cons: Dishonorable company without integrity

Nu Image Medical reviews and complaints

Nu Image Medical is ranked 29 out of 2223 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

1.4
Allan Tocker
9 reviews
5.0
Do you have something to say about Nu Image Medical? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup