Verified Reviewer

1.7

NRG manager (LEON) Canoga park CA, does not keep his word and does not accept my calls nor returns my messages. Do not do business with this company.

It supposed to be a requirement for the installing company to get a permit for the installation if they are not going to pay for the permit they need to tell the customer up front. NRG never mention a permit during the contract write-up, NRG Heating and air conditioning installed a furnace on 4/12/21. after installing I asked for the permit. they said that if I needed a permit that will be an additional cost of 450.00 (which was never discussed and it is assume the permit is included as it a requirement for any new installation).

after discussing this issue with Leon (senor Manager) he agreed that he will absorb the cost of the permit and inspector, if I paid in full at that time. I agreed. he said it will take 2 weeks to schedule the inspector. I have not received any calls from NRG, in regards to the scheduling of inspection so, on 6/11/21 I called Leon but he was to busy to answer my call, Called again on 6/16/21 left messages and Leon does not return my calls.

Need help asking NRG to comply with what they promised also I am requesting owner's Phone number or email to make him aware of this employees non compliance of what was promised. I will like the owner of this company to give me the satisfaction guarantee that they claim to have, please help.

OXNARD, CA

User's recommendation: NRG heating and Air conditioning, Canoga PArk, CA.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

NRG Heating And Air Conditioning Pros: Face to face people appeared to be good people.

NRG Heating And Air Conditioning Cons: Nrg people did not discussed permit during the contract write-up, Nrg manager leon did not keep his word, Nrg manager leon did not return nor accept my calls-, No customer satisfaction.

Comments

#2041544

update to my complain. On 7/12/21 NRG regional mgr called me and apologized for the mrg leon and said he will correct any wrong doing.

As of 7/28/21 NRG regional manager sent an inspector and provided the requested permit.

All is good now. (RA)