NPK Groups - Stole my website content, code and customers.
After hiring Nitin Chaudhary and NPKGroups through Elance he dragged me along for months and months saying he was working on my site but I continued to have problems and complaints.All the time he was copying my site code and putting malicious code on my site to re-direct my web traffic to his stolen site.
If it wasn't for my sister trying to use my site to create a funeral program for my own father I would have never found this other site and what he had done.I am beyond pissed and want to warn everyone I can about his business practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Development
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."