NPK Groups - Stole my website content, code and customers.
After hiring Nitin Chaudhary and NPKGroups through Elance he dragged me along for months and months saying he was working on my site but I continued to have problems and complaints.All the time he was copying my site code and putting malicious code on my site to re-direct my web traffic to his stolen site.
If it wasn't for my sister trying to use my site to create a funeral program for my own father I would have never found this other site and what he had done.I am beyond pissed and want to warn everyone I can about his business practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Development
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."