NPK Groups - Stole my website content, code and customers.
After hiring Nitin Chaudhary and NPKGroups through Elance he dragged me along for months and months saying he was working on my site but I continued to have problems and complaints.All the time he was copying my site code and putting malicious code on my site to re-direct my web traffic to his stolen site.
If it wasn't for my sister trying to use my site to create a funeral program for my own father I would have never found this other site and what he had done.I am beyond pissed and want to warn everyone I can about his business practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Development
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."