Novi Decor - Dining Table Damaged! Not genuine item, false advertising
"Bought a fiberglass dining table from Novi Decor in Oct 2015 which on the add states it's "Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish" Table arrived very well packaged, we unpacked and assembled the table and noticed a lot of superficial scratches on the table top.Got in touch with Novi Decor and they replied in an email with instructions on how to remove the scratches with a $75 refund.
While looking into the instructions it was evident that the material needed to remove the scratches would cost me well over $200 not to mention the time & effort it would take to achieve such a result especially being an amateur at restoring furniture. I emailed Novi Decor back advising the situation above and the response received was this "Unfortunately, we aren't able to extend a new table or any kind of exchange. We consider this matter closed after the acceptance of the previously offered resolution. "So much for customer service.
Will def let all my friends & family know about this company and their dishonesty.What a joke!"
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lippa Fiberglass Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "I contacted her office and made a Skype consultation for an immigration matter. After paying the $180 fees required for the service, I spent the whole hour answering her non..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."