I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage
Ha ha after I did my search I saw his name as Jerry c Guarino ny wow this guy is a low
Trash *** .he hurt many people why is he taking money and still being a lawyer in
Bayshore NY.and a November rain guns and roses wana be disgusting I'm writing a nice
Long letter to the new York department and using my law skills to get this guy off the
Streets of selden,bayshore and babylon low life.im shaking my head that he can still
Have friends who let him play in the band.wow maybe they r in on it to gross
I wont let my kids see this show .gross omg.get some help Mr guarino garbage.
My toilet bowl is cleaner after I *** .omg gross.everyone post this trash Mr guarino
As filth omg
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Music Show
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "You're killing me Larry! I purchased a $2,500 Sherwood mattress and box spring from Sit 'n Sleep Westminster in February 2014. Recently I noticed that the cover on..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."