Gary Weldon of NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com Steals $2500
Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5 years ago on March 12, 2009.
Gary Weldon actually made an agreement in writing & or by email to actually make upgrades to the head & face swap function after Mark asked him about improving the Carnisoft Photo software.
Gary Weldon originally agreed to compensate Mark Schrader with 20 Novelty Photo Studio licenses.
However, when Mark Schrader respectfully requested the 20 Novelty Photo Studio licensees from Gary Weldon to possibly recoup his $2500 investment after waiting 2.5 years & realizing that Gary is not going to modify or improve the face & head swap function for event photography…
Gary instantly & conveniently changes the terms of his original agreement!
Why? It appears that Gary Weldon was suspicious & distrustful of Mark Schrader's intentions.
This became very transparent after Mark expressed disappointment & disillusionment towards Gary & the newly upgraded Carnisoft because of not improving the face & head swap function as Gary Weldon originally agreed to do for his $2500 investment.
Now after making the suggested improvements Gary now realizes that Carnisoft is better & decides to rename it Novelty Photo Software w/o telling Mark his intentions.
Gary Weldon then starts impugning Marks integrity by implying that he would possibly pirate or somehow *** his Novelty Software Studio program to get even with him for either waiting 2.5 years &/or for not making the promised face & head swap changes to his Carnisoft or Novelty Photo Software.
Shocked by Gary's response Mark quickly responds with suggestions on how to possibly protect his software interests from anyone but with absolutely no response from Gary Weldon. Mark then sent several email messages to Gary requesting either the 20 NPS licenses or the $2500 that Mr. Weldon gladly accepted over 2.5 years ago.
To no avail Gary Weldon refuses to even talk or communicate with Mark Schrader after Mark requested the $2500 & after Gary would no longer offer any software support along the 20 Novelty Photo Software licenses.
It is apparent that Gary Weldon will not honor any verbal &/or written agreement or refund your money if he disagrees with you or distrusts you for whatever reason.
At this time, I would not advise anyone to buy any software downloads from www. NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com or Carnisoft.com-especially w/o a CD copy of the photo software.
Before you agree to market, license or buy Gary Weldon's Photo software make sure your agreement is reviewed by a competent attorney. You may want to consider looking at other novelty photo green screen software on the market that currently works just as good or better than Gary Weldon's Novelty Photo software for event photography.
Visit http://www.thegreengenie.com/ or call Sam at 562-413-1967 from 10am to 6pm PST, if you have any questions about using his software for event photography or if you want to hire him to create a green screen photo program for you w/o having to pay licensing fees or royalties for something like either www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com or www.Carnisoft.com.
Call Ken Kendes of www.QLT.com to discover the real truth why he chose to create his own Novelty photo green screen software program revealed here: http://www.qlt.com/biz/photo_magic.html?&qts=EmailOffer&qtk=Sample instead of paying Gary Weldon any licensing fees or royalties & dealing with his passive & aggressive behavior.
Before you consider buying licensing rights to either www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com or www.Carnisoft.com I would call Gary Weldon at 707-685-5939 to make sure he answers his phone or returns your phone call before you invest either money or time into his programs. Software w/o support is worthless.
You'll discover the support for either www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com or www.Carnisoft.com is virtually non-existent & or extremely slow, especially if you do event photography.
If you have any questions about my 2.5 year business dealings with Gary Weldon you can reach me at 253-249-7070 from 10am to 6pm PST.
PS Tell Gary to return Marks $2500 that is now considered stolen.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Novelty Photo Software
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "“Pat's Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Exploits Senior Citizen to Fix Leak & Triggers a $5,127.37 Water Damage Claim… On March 28 of 2006, my mother, Carol J Schrader age 64, called Pat's..."
- "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."