Chicago, Illinois
6.7K views 40 comments

This used to be Nouveau Riche.I think they changed it because the posse was closing in.

This "school" is a major ripoff...they suck you in with huge costs for classes only to find out YOU NEED TO BUY MORE CLASSES...I bought the basic Essentials course and while it has a lot of info most of it can be found in a library for free....some of the videos run well and some are not so good......it's all about MLM and you should stay away. Even after buying in at basic level the "Founders" ignore you unless you continue to buy more or bring other suckers in. Some students do well in R.E. but considering the thousands they drag through the mill it is probably equal to the general population % as a whole.

Many of the instructors are successful but you find they were so before they became involved with Renatus.RUN AWAY!

Review about: Real Estate Education.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2790
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nouveau Riche?

Comments

I've only given it a cursory look, so far, but can already tell you didn't put ANY effort in, if you haven't recouped in the first year at least 3x what you paid.The strategies in the essentials are enough to pay for the FULL membership....*when they are put into use*.

Even a regular old w-2 employee can save more than the cost of the program without doing anything in real estate, just from the tax class!

I've looked at (been dragged to) many MLM presentations. This is only a distant relative. Depth is not unlimited, and revenue is not recurring. This is PRODUCT driven, and that is what any good MLM that lasts focus's on.

This is all about the *education*.

And way.....WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY...cheaper than other coaching programs, and with lifetime membership and support.

I'm gonna join.You should come back and talk to me.

Scott Klimczak

Raised $500,000+ in capital through Renatus Education in my 1st year..Please tell me how this is a Scam..

You put value into your OWN business and it will PAY you like a business.

I mean..have you been successful at ANYTHING?!

Really?????This is a rip off if you don't do anything.

Calculus information is in the Library too... I didn't learn it by reading the book.

Additional classes? There are only 3 curriculums...

Essentials ( which you enrolled in AND NEVER ATTENDED) AIT which includes 2 majors and the Combo package which includes everything! There are no more classes ... You are a liar.

Finally... Absorbent costs?

Really? What does a Semester at the local community college cost? $3000. Buck?

At Renatus I got a full year for $1997.

Why are you propetuating this GIANT lie?

Fred Flinstone
Wadesboro, North Carolina, United States #1108839

Than Merrill's "Fortune Builder's" is the same story. they want approximately $12K for the basic membership (like someone trying to get into this has that laying around the house), and $32K for the elite where they basically do everything for you.

to Fred Flinstone Mesa, Arizona, United States #1191765

Renatus is NOT Than Merrill, It isn't even close to the same type of business. What you are saying is McDonald's is just like Ruth Chris Steakhouse or that a community college is equal to Harvard.

Ginger

Scam

KANDID1

Can you substantiate any of this?Attorney General and BBB have no problems with this company.

I researched MLM, ponzi, etc. and no one hear has proven the company at fault for anything.

The company is actually filed correctly and legally with the Secratary of State for Utah and there is nothing with dsa.org about Renatus at all.

www.myrenatus.com has a great standing well above all other Real Estate Education sales competitors.

I'm going to go sit in on their meetings to ask in-depth questions and verify info for myself rather than base my decisions on conjecture.

Folks - let's just get the facts from the source!

to KANDID1 #1010671

which "mentor" posted that

tina
Surprise, Arizona, United States #938464

I don't personally know your circumstances but I will tell you that the education I have received has been emensly valuable.One deal more than pays for the education.

Yes you can get information on the Internet but keep in mind that it not current, nor free since my time is extremely valuable. The legal ramifications could be disastrous not to mention jail time and the IRS alone can set you spiraling downward into failure. You are correct that there is a program OFFERED to those who wish to create a second stream of income through paying it forward and helping others to realize their dreams and goals in life. In a job who makes the money to realize their dreams and goals in life, the boss or employee.

I know that there are dropouts in every phase of life who blame their failures or excuses for not following through on others.That's okay as there is more than enough success in life from those who did decide that THEY-THEMSELVES are worth success at the cost of determination to do so.

CharlesD

Please tell me !!! Should I trust Renatus ??!!