Manchester, England
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling)

After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a slice of pizza, it was on third *** of pizza I bit into it and felt something hard as I crunched down. upon removal of the piece of pizza, I saw a piece of metal, embedded inside the pastry, after I picked the pastry away, I found the offending object which appeared to be some kind of metal bracket, with a screw hole in the middle.this object cut my tongue and chipped one of my back teeth, causing my mouth to bleed, and giving me discomport.

Review about: Rolled Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Not Me?

Comments

Mike_mn

It looks like a hanging bracket.Probably above the work area.

If you have an injury due to this that caused an expense, file a claim, go to the dentist and instruct them to send the bill to whatever place you filed a claim.

I received a broken toe at a local major hardware store. That's what I did and I never receied a bill.

Also, once at a all-you-can-eat restaurant, I found a bloody used finger bandage in my mashed potatoes!

Gross.Apparently, one of the prep cooks was mashing potatoes with his hands (while he had an open wound on his fingers with a bandage), and he lost the bandage in the mashed potatoes.