NoseForTheNet - Review about Mlb Pet Jersey from Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
Purchased MLB Pet Jersey.Large size did not fit my PUG.
Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment. When questioned, claimed an XL was sent "despite a moderate amount of pet hair on it." Strange, because it never went on my Pug as it was visibly too small.
Exchange was delivered but NOT an XL, but rather a L (again). Phone number listed is not working. 3rd party seller through amazon. Consider predatory and misleading of questionable integrity with rude communication practices.
After 20 days, still unresolved. Operates through Amazon.com, who is aware of the situation, and investigating.
Have photos to demonstrate NO pet hair as well as size and shipping dates, labels, and costs.Unprofessional at best, predatory most likely.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mlb Pet Jersey
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."