NoseForTheNet - Review about Mlb Pet Jersey from Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
Purchased MLB Pet Jersey.Large size did not fit my PUG.
Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment. When questioned, claimed an XL was sent "despite a moderate amount of pet hair on it." Strange, because it never went on my Pug as it was visibly too small.
Exchange was delivered but NOT an XL, but rather a L (again). Phone number listed is not working. 3rd party seller through amazon. Consider predatory and misleading of questionable integrity with rude communication practices.
After 20 days, still unresolved. Operates through Amazon.com, who is aware of the situation, and investigating.
Have photos to demonstrate NO pet hair as well as size and shipping dates, labels, and costs.Unprofessional at best, predatory most likely.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mlb Pet Jersey
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."