NoseForTheNet - Review about Mlb Pet Jersey from Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
Purchased MLB Pet Jersey.Large size did not fit my PUG.
Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment. When questioned, claimed an XL was sent "despite a moderate amount of pet hair on it." Strange, because it never went on my Pug as it was visibly too small.
Exchange was delivered but NOT an XL, but rather a L (again). Phone number listed is not working. 3rd party seller through amazon. Consider predatory and misleading of questionable integrity with rude communication practices.
After 20 days, still unresolved. Operates through Amazon.com, who is aware of the situation, and investigating.
Have photos to demonstrate NO pet hair as well as size and shipping dates, labels, and costs.Unprofessional at best, predatory most likely.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mlb Pet Jersey
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."