Verified Reviewer

3.5

Was standing in NOS Coimbra Forum for over 1 hour this morning, when I finally got to speak to one of your analysts I was told that he could not help, I must go to Worton, the electrical Wholesaler, not a communications supplier. When my husband asked to speak to a manager he was told that none were available, when he asked for someone in authority he was told `no`.

I feel that this level of customer service, within your reception areas, is unacceptable, someone in authority should always be made available if customers are there to ask questions and make complaints.

I also feel that if your font of house agents are unfamiliar with your products or functions, they should be fully trained before being put in a position of representing your company. As an ex British Telecom engineer, I realise that this would involve regular training, for all BT staff this is mandatory.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Avenida José Bonifácio de Andrade e Silva 1, 3040-389 Coimbra