In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able to give asylum seekers who are exhausted on humanitarian grounds: can still provide a residence permit. State Secretary Albayrak (Justice, Labour) has been suspected and charged for guilty of "arbitrariness and abuse" in the application of its powers to foreigners out the regular procedure to give residence a permit.

So it would seems that she made 3500 decisions of the Immigration and the courts reversed. Although asylum seekers can get a permit only by valide reasons. Yet Albayrak still can determine where in fact in the Dutch legal system it is not possible, both asylum seekers and Mrs Albayrak Nebahat have misused the Dutch standards laws and Dutch legal system. She clearly have committed perjury.

Further more the work she can do goes unnoticed without someone looking at her what she has done is legal right. She also helped detained ex criminals for reintegration in the Dutch Society. We wonder how come criminals have such a lose hand in the Netherlands. Criminals have never been punished in the Netherlands that hard.

Although coming from Turkey (origin) her own success goes in contradiction how the rules go's threw the Dutch Law System. She has never been corrected once in the Netherlands for doing this, not once by the parlement members.

Review about: Den Haque Politics.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nos Journaal?

Submit review

Comments

.such a pity

Netherlands once was a liberal and social country that was open for all kınds of freedom and races..now it becomes a country with no sympathy to foreigners in a conservative vision.