Wayne, Pennsylvania

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

Currently, we are working with legal representation to help us with this matter.

Norwood Windows and Doors has neither responded to this post on pissed consumer.com or to any of their original approvals.

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

Just a forgotten but not overlooked update not included in original report.

Norwood originally stated that they would pay to correct the finish issues.

We had a company approved letter on letterhead.

Then they said they would send their own qualified painter.

Then they said they would not cover it all.

The company is not willing to honor their own warranty.

We have finish issues.

We have door issues, window lever issues.And there is no one to service us.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2016

We bought Norwood windows and doors approximately six years ago at the suggestion of our architect. At the time he felt norwood windows were not only architecturally appropriate for home but that the company was a reputable company.

Unfortunately six years later we are left with sliders and screen doors that don't work. We have finish issues with our wooden windows and doors. And a company that does not stand behind their products.

We contacted Norwood several times to discuss what remedy under the warranty that we were provided as a 15 year warranty they were willing to honor.

As it turns out they were willing to not honor any of the warranty.

Consequently I am now in a situation where I have to hire an attorney and try to have Norwood correct the finish of windows that we had with our windows and doors.

Additionally the original company SLF Millworks who went out of business Is not able to honor the service issues that we've been having with the windows and doors. No other company has been provided for us by Norwood as a service technician company to service the ongoing issues we continue to have.

We spent north of $80,000 with Norwood. That amount of money spent on a product that we were told would be honored by a reputable company makes it unacceptable for us as a consumer.

I will be reporting norwood windows and doors to BBB as well as other consumer websites so that no other consumer has this situation happen to them.

Review about: Norwood Wooden Windows And Doors.

I didn't like: Warranty issues, Sales company went out of business.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Norwood Windows And Doors?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.