Norwood Windows And Doors Window Warranty Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Nov 15, 2016
Currently, we are working with legal representation to help us with this matter.
Norwood Windows and Doors has neither responded to this post on pissed consumer.com or to any of their original approvals.
Update added by user Oct 16, 2016
Just a forgotten but not overlooked update not included in original report.
Norwood originally stated that they would pay to correct the finish issues.
We had a company approved letter on letterhead.
Then they said they would send their own qualified painter.
Then they said they would not cover it all.
The company is not willing to honor their own warranty.
We have finish issues.
We have door issues, window lever issues.And there is no one to service us.
Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2016
We bought Norwood windows and doors approximately six years ago at the suggestion of our architect. At the time he felt norwood windows were not only architecturally appropriate for home but that the company was a reputable company.
Unfortunately six years later we are left with sliders and screen doors that don't work. We have finish issues with our wooden windows and doors. And a company that does not stand behind their products.
We contacted Norwood several times to discuss what remedy under the warranty that we were provided as a 15 year warranty they were willing to honor.
As it turns out they were willing to not honor any of the warranty.
Consequently I am now in a situation where I have to hire an attorney and try to have Norwood correct the finish of windows that we had with our windows and doors.
Additionally the original company SLF Millworks who went out of business Is not able to honor the service issues that we've been having with the windows and doors. No other company has been provided for us by Norwood as a service technician company to service the ongoing issues we continue to have.
We spent north of $80,000 with Norwood. That amount of money spent on a product that we were told would be honored by a reputable company makes it unacceptable for us as a consumer.
I will be reporting norwood windows and doors to BBB as well as other consumer websites so that no other consumer has this situation happen to them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty issues
- Sales company went out of business
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "bonjour , Je ne pouvais même pas obtenir mon chèque code PIN sur mon mobile mon problème est toujours pas résolu, vous pouvez vérifier mon compte s'il vous plaît aidez-moi..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."