Norton Rose Fulbright - Mia Gibson is a bad attorney
I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!!Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!!
Mia Gibson gives bad advise and then charges you a lot of money for doing a bad job! Norton Rose Fulbright are a bunch of crooks. Do not go to them for legal advise!!
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Norton Rose Fulbright Staff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Juan L. Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas. My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I..."
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."
- "This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time. Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "After about one year, my RayBan sunglasses are starting to perish quite badly on the earpieces. What really poor quality indeed. This makes me wonder is just purchasing a less..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "I've been insured twice with Aetna International while working abroad. While the website has evolved somewhat over time, the claims process remains absolutely abysmal. On the positive side, the coverage was..."