Norton Rose Fulbright Cape Town Mia Gibson
Bad service from a lawyer called Mia Gibson at a company called Norton Rose Fulbright in Cape Town South Africa!The legal work she did was not very good and I have reported her to the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming a lawyer!!
She is a bad lawyer and there are much better lawyers in Cape Town you can take your busines to. She has also been in Noseweek magazine for conduct unbecoming for a lawyer.
She has also commited adultery on her husband.Mia Gibson is a bad lawyer and there are much better lawyers in Cape Town you can find to do your legal busines for you.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Mia gibson
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Mia Gibson Werner De Waal
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- "I can't begin to explain the anger and disgust I have with this company and esp. my assigned lawyer, Diana Bishara, in Mount Laurel, NJ. Attached is the letter I..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Good day, Saturday, 30th April 2016, I bought a Luella handbag at your Foshini Branch in Canal Walk for a price of R1800.00. To my surprise I saw the handles of..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "I purchased a pair of jeans 3 months ago and as of today they are useless to me. At first the belt loop broke and now they tore at the..."