Northwood Manufacturing Model 27 5 L Review
I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks.The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far, not including the most recent disaster.
I came back to my campsite only to find my entire black tank lying on the ground, pipes broken, rusty frame, a screwdriver in the insulation, flooding inside my trailer and storage area, etc. (Major Damage) The ceiling is dropping in several areas, the blind behind the sofa was installed incorrectly and needs replacing and the wiring was so bad the trailer could have burned to the ground. I am so dissatisfied with my Artic Fox that I would never buy another one at this stage of the game.
The craftsmanship of this trailer is less than I could have ever imagined.It's terrible.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I am a subscriber and purchased a 6 month subscription. Man what a mistake I made. The boxes progressively have gotten worse each month. My box contained junk..."
- "My name is chris baskin, im a local in las vegas and if you shop or sell at buffalo exchange i strongly recommend you avoid an employee by the name..."
- "I bought a pizza from the Wilmington store on Monday 09/07/2015 and it came with a fly in it. They said they can't give me my money back because I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."