Northwood Manufacturing Model 27 5 L Review
I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks.The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far, not including the most recent disaster.
I came back to my campsite only to find my entire black tank lying on the ground, pipes broken, rusty frame, a screwdriver in the insulation, flooding inside my trailer and storage area, etc. (Major Damage) The ceiling is dropping in several areas, the blind behind the sofa was installed incorrectly and needs replacing and the wiring was so bad the trailer could have burned to the ground. I am so dissatisfied with my Artic Fox that I would never buy another one at this stage of the game.
The craftsmanship of this trailer is less than I could have ever imagined.It's terrible.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought a pizza from the Wilmington store on Monday 09/07/2015 and it came with a fly in it. They said they can't give me my money back because I..."
- "My name is chris baskin, im a local in las vegas and if you shop or sell at buffalo exchange i strongly recommend you avoid an employee by the name..."
- "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..."