North Hollywood, California

I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks.The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far, not including the most recent disaster.

I came back to my campsite only to find my entire black tank lying on the ground, pipes broken, rusty frame, a screwdriver in the insulation, flooding inside my trailer and storage area, etc. (Major Damage) The ceiling is dropping in several areas, the blind behind the sofa was installed incorrectly and needs replacing and the wiring was so bad the trailer could have burned to the ground. I am so dissatisfied with my Artic Fox that I would never buy another one at this stage of the game.

The craftsmanship of this trailer is less than I could have ever imagined.It's terrible.

Review about: Model 27 5 L.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Northwood Manufacturing?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Northwood Manufacturing - Poor quality paint or paint process Northwood Manufacturing "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more